Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back from the LA LA!

I spent the last six days in L.A handling some business as usual.

I spent time with my editor and got down and dirty with my project. We went through cuts and had a lot of discussions .... I mean a lot of discussions!   And man, let me tell you,  each day I had about 2 or 3 cups of coffee.  Im not a coffee person, but coffee has been my medicine lately. Im so happy that I made the trip! My editor has been very helpful in this stage of the process. It is true what they say ... sometimes all you need is some fresh eyes!


You see my homie in action...  Since he's been spending so much time with my doc, I think he's turning half Salvi!  Ha Ha. But he's a genius!

I'll admit I am getting really anxious... And I just want to be done!  I know I am getting there and I'm being patient about it.  And I know I say this all the time, but I hate the wait!  On my off time I went to go see some good friends and hung out a little as well.  I actually saw the Venus Transition at Angel Point, an area by Dodger Stadium. Wassup Clau! It was an awesome experience. The whole Venus Transition resembled a new beginning to a new life. This new life is what I am also experiencing as well  ... so it was a special moment!











Junior Gonzalez
The Filmmaker


1 comment:

  1. Glad you received Venus's energy as well. :D She'll help us get to the top.

    ReplyDelete