Sunday, August 18, 2013

The After Day Screening!

I just want to thank everyone for all the support that I have been receiving for my film. I am just glad people are understanding the film and appreciate the message that is being giving. I am now realizing that I have something special. My film is really touching peoples heart. And that is all that I can ask for.  I am just trying to make a difference. And it looks like I am doing it! This was a special screening because I was in my hometown and more important good friends and my family came out to support me. I just want to keep the momentum going! I hope to touch everyone and hope good things happen from all this.  I am ready to show that there is a "New kind on the block."






Mission District SF

The first Frame

Q and A 

Santos
Conflikto Armado

No comments:

Post a Comment