Tuesday, March 1, 2011

In L.A. to Finish My Last Week of Production

I got in six in the morning. I am so worn out right now. I can't believe I am at the end of this journey of filming. Of course I still have to edit, but filming everything is the hardest part of production. I have my last interview set up this Thursday and Friday.  But for the meantime, I went to work as usual. I went around town to shoot some b-roll. I figured that I get a jump start since i am going to have a short week. I am trying to get back to the bay either Friday night or Saturday morning.


The 101. Since it's early in the morning, there is no traffic. That's a first for L.A. 
 I really want to get back on a set schedule. The last few months have been all over the place for me. Plus, I have been feeling sick. I haven't been eating well or getting enough sleep. That's never a good combination, but I am just telling myself one more week! I think next week I am going to start working as well. I am really happy about that because I am on my last drop of change.  

Junior Gonzalez
The Filmmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment