Friday, February 25, 2011

Finish With My SF Section of the Doc

Last night was my final day of filming Santos. He had a show in Sacramento and he rocked it! It was a good show and he did his thing.  I give him props for doing whatever it takes to get exposure. He's a very committed person.  Thank you Santos for allowing me document a part of your life. I wish nothing but luck for you! Santos has been doing it for the last ten years or so. And its all for love for music. Its only time when something good will happen. I believe that people always get rewarded for hard work. Its called "paying dues."


Everyone at this point that I have interviewed has paid their dues.  That's the energy I feed off from. I know I mentioned this already, but it helps to be around people who want to do something with their lives. Folks like Santos, RDBM, The Salvadoran Author, and FenomeDon inspire me.

Seeing Santos onstage that night hyped me up. I wanted to get onstage and be one of those background guys who rapping with MC. I feel like the Spanish hip-hop is part of me now. I've been constantly around it, the last few months. I can't rap, but maybe on one of my next coming logs Ill write some lyrics and get poetic.

I've really got into this doc that I am feeling like a hip-hop artist. That might be a good thing... I'm just feeling the vibe and I just happen to see a good show from Santos.

I am almost done. Heading to La La land soon to finish!

Junior Gonzalez
The Filmmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment