Sunday, July 1, 2012

Movie Trailer

Since my editor has been cutting my film, I almost feel naked without my project. But of course, I always have to keep myself occupied. So for the last few weeks I have been working on my movie trailer.

Its been a process to make the trailer, but I feel I got the essence of what my doc is about. Right now the trailer is running close to two minutes.

I realized when making the trailer for the Doc, the process was really different from making a narrative one. I feel like when you are editing a narrative story, its easier to cut to action. Instead of editing to action with a doc, you have to edit to dialogue. The two styles are definitely different.  But I think I made it work.

I am actually going to L.A. next week... Again! Since I'm hooking up with my editor, Ill be taking advantage of going over the trailer.  It will be a busy short weekend, but things will get done!


That's it for now.


Junior Gonzalez
The Filmmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment