Thursday, May 9, 2013

Official Selection for a Film Festival 2013

I just got word that my film entered a film festival. Its been a long wait and something finally happened! I am just glad that someone... in this case a film festival saw something in my film. I can't even explain how it feels after all the time and hard work that goes into a project. It really feels good to get some kind of recognition! This is definitely a start. The ball is finally rolling and we'll see where it takes me.  The long await for the documentary is here. I hope to make some noise and get good vibes from people that watch the film.

Also, I just want to give much love to Reel Rasquache Art and Film Festival for giving me an opportunity.  Thank you for believing in my film!

The film festival will take place in Los Angeles in mid-May.





No comments:

Post a Comment