Thursday, July 18, 2013

July 15 - July 18 Publicity week for "Words of revolution

This was a special week.  Being in Los Angeles is such a special place because it is the entertainment capital of the world. Anybody in the TV and Flim business, this is the place to be... only because of the opportunity and exposure you can get. My game plan was to do what I can to get the word out for my film. With help with good friends, anything was double.  I don't have a agent... I am not known ... but I have a product. That product is my documentary. It is amazing how people respond when you actually have something to show.  I am very thankful for completing "Words of Revolution." Without "Words of Revolution," I am nothing! That is the truth. It was a busy week! But I put in some time and work... and it paid off.  Thanks to a friend it was all possible.

"Lanzate" a local TV show in Los Angeles

"Breakbeats and Rhymes," a hip-hop radio show 90.7




A Nat'l TV show




Much Love,

Junior Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment