Friday, July 19, 2013

Thanks for showing love to "Words of Revolution" - Los Angeles screening

It was a wonderful night in Los Angeles! I don't think I have ever experienced this kind of feeling. It looks like my film is touching people and thats all I can ask for. People came out today because they were curious of what "Words of Revolution" was all about.  I am just grateful that people came and had an open mind. The response was nothing but positive. Its a good feeling when people respond in a good matter. I feel that is always a challenge! But it looks like people were feeling the film. Now its just keeping the movement  going! Thank you all to who came to the screening. The much support is well received!

Also much love to DOWNTOWN INDEPENDENT THEATRE... you make dreams come true!


130 people came out to experience the film


Q-and-A after the screening


Sydney Levine from IndieWire doing an interview


Moments before firs frame


Cruz from the group "Reyes Del Bajo Mundo" taking stage
Fenomedon all participated in the performance

Santos performing after screening as well


the pre-screening party


No comments:

Post a Comment