Monday, April 16, 2012

Stamping the Project!

Before I start, I like to wish me a belated birthday.  It was this past weekend. I am happy to live another year... God Bless!

While celebrating, I also worked on my project... of course! I am really coming close to a final cut. I am in the process of deciding to keep certain scenes or adding different ones. This part is not so hard ... its just making the decision what I want.  So I am trying to keep it simple. I'm looking over some scenes to see if it is moving the story forward or transitioning properly within scenes. So I am at that point right now.

What is great for me being at this stage as well... is that I started working on credits and making titles. I am really happy about that. Personally, when one is starting to work on titles, then that means you are almost done. But more importantly, you are "stamping" the project. The project is official when adding credits.  So I am really happy about that.

I am making titles through Motion. I was about to use after effects, but decided to use motion since the program is linked to Final Cut.  I rather keep the programs linked to help with my workflow. So far I am creating some cool titles. Its my first time working with motion... or I should say its my first time making titles. I figured I had to learn at some point. Plus, its best for me to do it this way.  That way I don't have to depend on anyone.

I am coming real close to finishing... I can smell it! It will be a big weight off my shoulder when I am done. I don't want to get too ahead of myself, but its definitely feels good!

That's it for now.


Junior Gonzalez
The Filmmaker  

No comments:

Post a Comment