Thursday, May 24, 2012

Archive Photos

I've been talking to a Salvadoran organization for the last few weeks or so about using some archive photos that they use on their website. This organization has pretty much been through the whole process of Salvadorans evolving in the United States.  I like the fact that this organization is a resource center for Central Americans. And what's more interesting is that they have been documenting their progress through these photos that I want to use. I was so impress with these photos that I had to find a way to use them.    



Like I said, I made the call to the organization a few weeks back.  And to make the story short ... Today,  I got a letter of approval to use the photos. I was really happy with that! The photos will be used in the history section of the professor. 

Slowly, but surely the doc is coming alive. I have about a month in half before my deadline. At the moment I am on track! So that's good.  

Now I have to get my music situated. I am hoping today I will be meeting with a indie hip-hop producer. We'll see how that goes! 

That's it for now. 



Junior Gonzalez 
The filmmaker   

No comments:

Post a Comment