Monday, January 31, 2011

Downloaded Last Footages of My East Coast Trip Into Computer

I AM DONE, FINALLY!  I should say I am done for now. I am downloading my last footage into my computer. I am happy that I was able to get everything I needed from FenomeDon. We did our final interviews this past Thursday and Friday.

For rest of the weekend I was out all over the DC area getting extra B-roll.  I was mostly on the metro subway going to different sections of DC. I had fun, the metro was really convenient. On one of the days I went to a Salvadoran chicken spot in the Mt. Pleasant district, where they BBQ style the chicken, it was pretty good - The place is called "Pollo Sabroso."  I was also by Howard and Washington University, DuPoint Circle, Georgetown... I was all over.  I even saw all the monuments and paid a visit to the white house.  I felt like a tourist, but I got some good shots for the doc will. I think i covered the city pretty good. My goal is to definitely make the audience feel like they are visiting DC as well.


This month was really rough, but I was able to see it through. It feels good that I completed this half of the documentary. At first I was very nervous, but I stuck with my gut and good things happen.  Though I feel bless that I completed this part of filming, but I am ready to go back home and be on my schedule and sleep on my bed.  Though I am not completely done because I still have to go to SF and L.A., but  that will be a little easier since making arrangements will be more convenient for me.  Everything worked out.

I want to take the time and say thank you to FenomeDon. Thank you for trusting my vision and allowing me into your house.  I wouldn't be able to make this happen without your help.  Thanks for believing in me and thanks for believing in the project.  You have a gift and I know people will hear your voice! You have what it takes!  Thank you and Thank you and Thank you... I will never get tired of saying that.

My flight leaves tomorrow afternoon and I am actually looking forward to "going back to Cali... and I do think so."



Its nap time!

Junior Gonzalez
The Filmmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment